The emphasis on the preschool class is role play and imagination, and not creating actors. Through role play children will learn skills for life which are key for starting school. This class is suitable for shy children who need to become more confident as well as budding performers!
For this class, parents wait outside the classroom to encourage children to be independent and prepare them for starting school. However, at the end of every term family and friends are invited along to watch the lesson and to see what your child has learnt.
Rouse Hill: Henry Rooke Room (above library), RHTC.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00-11:45 am
Ages: 3-5 years
This class is designed to:
- Stimulate creativity, self expression and imagination
- Develop voice and communication skills
- Engage personal creativity in a fun environment
- Develop confidence to work with others and as an individual
- Improve performance skills
- Build social skills and make friends
- Encourage children to cooperate
The class will help your child:
- Build confidence
- Learn that they can be brave
- Understand patience
- Improve language and communication skills
- Develop empathy
Come Visit Us
We offer a free trial class for your child to experience a Hills Performers class.
We’d love you to join one of our classes and experience the fun, energy and excitement of a Hills Performers Class.
Absolutely no commitment.