These classes are a mixture of singing and actions with elements of drama. They are designed to stimulate your child and to encourage them to express themselves freely. Parents will actively participate during the class, which is a great opportunity for you to bond with your little one whilst having fun!
Rouse Hill: Henry Rooke Room (above library), RHTC.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:15-10:45 am
Ages: 6 months – 3 years
This class is designed to:
- Stimulate imagination
- Improve balance and coordination
- Develop language and speech
- Help social development and interaction
During the class your child will:
- Sing songs and play percussion instruments expressively
- To find and and feel the rhythm to move and dance
- Express themselves and have fun!
Come Visit Us
We offer a free trial class for your child to experience a Hills Performers class.
We’d love you to join one of our classes and experience the fun, energy and excitement of a Hills Performers Class.
Absolutely no commitment.